Blockchain Conference Philippines is the 52nd event in the cryptocurrency sector organized by Smile-Expo international company. The Philippines-based conference dedicated to the crypto industry development took place in Manila for the second time.
What did Blockchain Conference Philippines prepare for attendees?
- meeting with a representative of CEZA (The Economic Zone that issues licenses for firms dealing with cryptocurrencies and currency exchange) who will first deliver a presentation;
- 20 top crypto experts with presentations;
- meeting with government representatives and crypto investors;
- international experience of speakers from 6 countries;
- ‘Smart Contracts and Legal Contracts’ panel discussion;
- practical cases of the technology application in various spheres;
- pitch session;
- afterparty with productive networking.
The unique feature of the conference was discussion of the blockchain use cases in many different areas besides the financial segment in the Philippines and other countries.